In order for the market to operate during the COVID-19 pandemic, there are restrictions and safety guidelines in place during market hours.
Plan for Operating The Sunday Artisan Market Under COVID-19 Restrictions
Revisions: As of July 2021, these guidelines reflect current practices in line with the lifting of some previous restrictions. The guidelines below have been approved by the City of Ann Arbor Parks & Recreation Department for operating The Sunday Artisan Market in the Ann Arbor Farmers’ Market space.
- Weeks of Operation in 2021: Every Sunday from April 11 through December 19
- Hours: 11am-4pm
GUIDELINES & SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
- Face Masks — Face masks are optional for vendors and customers who have been fully vaccinated. Signs reflecting these guidelines will be posted at all market entrances. Vendors and customers who have not been fully vaccinated are encouraged to wear face masks while in the market space.
- Hand-Washing Stations & Sanitizer — Hand-washing stations are available at various locations in the market space. Hand sanitizer is available at the Information booth (manager’s booth), at some vendor booths, and in the porta-johns in the market parking lot.
- Food Samples — Vendors who sell food may sell pre-packaged food only. Food samples are not permitted.
- Market Office — Face masks are required in the market office.